ONGOING PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
ALL TENANT PLACEMENT SERVICES, as well as the items listed below:
- Collecting monthly rent.
- Contracting for services and repairs of the property.
- Rendering monthly statements and disbursing funds monthly to the owner. Owner receives monthly statement and a check or direct deposit into their bank account, by the 15th of the month.
- Inspecting the property exterior and interior on a regular basis.
- Handling tenant problems (ranging from lost keys to noisy neighbors, broken appliances, plumbing leaks, exterior lighting changes, landscaping, etc., etc., etc.)
- Issuing and receiving proper notices to vacate the premises.
- Providing vacating tenants a recommended clean-up list, pre-moveout inspection and final inspect property after move-out.
- Returning security deposits in a timely fashion with an itemized statement to include prorated interest and deductions for clean up or repairs.
- Writing letters of recommendations for worthy tenants when they move out and leave the property in good condition.
- Completing other duties as required by the owner or as required by the tenants.
Contact us at the email address below, if you are looking for a highly qualified caring team to manage your rental: rentals@ScottsValleyProperty.com. We are also available Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm, and on weekends by appointment. Thank you for visiting us at www.scottsvalleyproperty.com.