PLACING A QUALITY TENANT IN YOUR RENTAL
- Making recommendations concerning property’s rent potential.
- Suggesting ways to improve property’s safety, reduce liability and protect owner's property.
- Inventorying owner’s personal property, if any, such as washer and dryer.
- Advertising property for rent. Owner will pay our broker's discounted commercial rate.
- Showing property to prospective tenants.
- Checking employment, landlord, and personal references of prospective
- Checking other documentation such as credit reports, bank accounts, and tax returns of qualified tenants.
- Recommending the best-qualified tenant(s) to the owner for final approval.
- Collecting security deposit and first month’s rent.
- Executing lease or month-to-month rental agreement and any addendums to the contract.
- Completing a Statement of Condition Report.
- Rendering to the owner an Income Statement, a lease, or month-to-month rental agreement, any additional documentation, and a check.
Contact us at 831/438-2208 or the email address below, if you are looking for a highly qualified caring team to match quality tenants with your rental property: rentals@ScottsValleyProperty.com. We are also available Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm, and on weekends by appointment.